||24 Hour Nationwide Accident and Breakdown
- Free towing charged or to value of towing RM300 or 100km (whichever comes first)
- This service is available 24 hour a day & 7 day a week
||24 Hour Call Centre Service
- In the event of a breakdown or accident, members are required to
call the Perodua Smart Assist (PSA) toll free number, 1-800-88-5555.
The call centre will dispatch a rescue team to the location of the
vehicle. This service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
||Breakdown Roadside Assistance (e.g jump start & changing flat tyre services)
- Our rescue team will assist members for minor problems. Should
towing be required, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest authorised Perodua service centre.
- Free Towing Services (to the nearest authorised Perodua service centre)
- PSA shall provide free towing to the nearest authorised Perodua service centre
as follows :
- All gazetted roads on Peninsular Malaysia;
- Within 100km (to and from base) of the following towns in East Malaysia :
||Kuching, Serian, Sri Aman, Sibu, Mukah, Miri, Limbang and Bintulu
||Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Lahad Datu, Tawau, Semporna, Federal Territory of Labuan.
||Non-Gazzetted and estate roads and islands of Malaysia except Pulau Pinang and Pulau Langkawi.
||Emergency Evacuation Services
- PSA shall arrange for medical evacuation of the member or the
members’ authorized driver, from the scene of the accident to any hospital or medical center by road ambulance or by any other
appropriate means of transportation. Such expenses are however
borne by the member.
||Emergency Notification Service
- PSA will contact for free, the members’ immediate family within the
country and keep them informed of any development in the event
of an injury, death or hospitalization due to an accident.
||Emergency Medical Services
- PSA member or its authorised driver is eligible for Emergency
Medical Services, provided always that the claim for the Emergency
Medical Services Benefit in a particular year of membership is only
made by one (1) person per Perodua vehicle.
- The Emergency Medical Benefit by PSA will be in the form of
reimbursement of the hospitalization fees up to RM150 a day, limited
5 days maximum (outpatient treatment shall not be covered).
member must provide evidence that he/she is warded for the
injuries suffered arising from an accident whilst driving his car,
provided the car is being repaired by authorised Perodua service centre.
- The hospitalization fees shall include the room and board charges,
medical and surgery cost due to injuries suffered in the accident.
Outpatient treatment cost shall not be covered.
||Alternative Transport Assistance
- The member shall be given free transport to any destination if the
tow truck driver is heading the same way while attending to or
returning from the scene of breakdown.
- PSA will assist member’s to
call a Taxi if required.
||Car Rental Services
- In the event of an accident or breakdown, members are entitled
discount up to 30% on any rented cars at any participating car
- On top of that, members will also able to reimburse a total of RM200 subject to the following terms:-
- Accident occurs 100km from the customers’ place of residence.
- Vehicle is towed to authorised Perodua service centre.
- Cost of repair is RM3500 or above.
- The car must be rented during the duration of which the car is at the authorised Perodua service centre.