Perodua Smart Assist
- 24 Hour Call Centre Service
- In the event of a breakdown members are required to call the toll free number, 1-800-88-5555. The call centre will dispatch a rescue team to the location of the vehicle. This service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Breakdown and Roadside Assistance
- Our rescue team will assist members for minor problems. Should towing be required, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest Perodua Workshop.
- Free Towing Services (to the nearest Perodua Workshop)
PSA shall provide free towing to the nearest Perodua Workshop as follows:-
- All gazetted roads on West Malaysia;
- Within 80km (to and from base) of the following towns in East Malaysia
- Sarawak – Kuching, Sibu, Miri and Bintulu
- Sabah – Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Lahad Datu, Tawau, Semporna, Federal Territory of Labuan.
Non-Gazzetted and estate roads and islands of Malaysia except Pulau Pinang and Pulau Langkawi.
- Battery/Home Delivery Services
- PSA can arrange for a new battery to be delivered to the location of the breakdown and install it into the members car. The cost of the battery is chargeable to the member at market price depending on the brand and type. This service is available in major towns. Not valid for vehicle within warranty period.
- Emergency Evacuation Services
- PSA shall arrange for medical evacuation of the member or the members’ authorized driver, from the scene of the accident to any hospital or medical center by road ambulance or by any other appropriate means of transportation. Such expenses are however borne by the member.
- Emergency Information Transmission
- PSA will contact for free, the members immediate family within the country and keep them informed of any development in the event of an injury, death or hospitalization due to an accident.
- Emergency Medical Services
- 1. PSA member or its authorised driver is eligible for Emergency Medical Services, provided always that the claim for the Emergency Medical Services Benefit in a particular year of membership is only made by one (1) person per Perodua vehicle.
- 2. The Emergency Medical Benefit by PSA will be in the form of reimbursement of the hospitalization fees up to RM150 a day, limited 5 days maximum (outpatient treatment shall not be covered). The member must provide evidence that he/she is warded for the injuries suffered arising from an accident whilst driving his car, provided the car is being repaired by Perodua Workshop. The hospitalization fees shall include the room and board charges, medical and surgery cost due to injuries suffered in the accident. Outpatient treatment cost shall not be covered.
- Legal Advice
- Assistance on Insurance Claims
- PSA shall assist the member in his insurance claim (excluding 3rd party claim) for the damage to his car arising from an accident on the road, provided that car is repaired by the workshop.
- Alternative Transport Assistance
- The Member shall be given free transport to any destination if the tow truck driver is heading the same way while attending to or returning from the scene of breakdown.
- Car Rental Services
In the event of an accident, Members will be able to reimburse a total of RM200 subject to the following terms:-
- (a) Accident occurs 100km from the customers place of residence
- (b) Vehicle is towed to Perodua Service Center
- (c) Cost of repair is RM3500 or above
- (d) The car must be rented during the duration of which the car is at the PSSB workshop
- Hotel Accommodation
- 1. If accident occurs out of state or 100km from the customers place of residence, the member is entitled to one (1) night free hotel accommodation, up to a limit of RM150.00 in the event he/she is unable to complete his/her journey. Subject to the following conditions:-
- Vehicle is towed to Perodua Service Centers or Authorized Service Dealers.
- Repair of the car will take more than 48 hours.
- Flood Damage
- In the event of breakdown due to flood, the member shall be entitled to reimbursement for the towing services up to a limit of RM100 only. Subject to the following conditions:-
- Vehicle is repaired at Perodua Workshop.
- Official receipt of the payment made by the member for the towing services.
- Loss of Personal Belonging From Car Break-in
- 1. In the event of member suffers loss of personal belonging due to car break-in of the member’s vehicle (not resulting from any car accident or car being stolen), the member shall be entitled to reimbursement up to a limit of RM150, subject to the following;
- Police Report stating the amount of loss.
- Statement of Claim.
- Official receipt (if any).
- 2. The member shall be entitled to claim only once during the period of the membership.
- Car Stolen
- In the event of member’s vehicle is stolen, the member shall be entitled to a subsidy on car rental charges up to RM300 per incident, subject to the following:
- Rental Agreement
- Official Receipt From The Rental Company
- Police Report
- Bereavement Expenses
- In the event of an accident, the next kin of member shall be entitled to the sum of RM500 as payment of bereavement expenses upon the demise of the member resulting from a road accident involving member’s car.
- The reimbursement shall be applicable to the member subject to the following :-
- (a) Police Report Of Accident
- (b) Death Certificate
- (c) Medical report
- (d) Identity Card Of Next of Kin
Note: Terms and Conditions Apply