Perodua Smart Assist
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q : What do I do when my car breaks down?
- A : Call our toll-free line, 1-800-88-5555. Our call centre is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
- Q : Do I need to pay for any charges when Smart Assist repairs or tow my car?
- A : For minor repairs, the services will be free. Other charges such as replacement of parts etc. would be chargeable. For breakdown services the towing fee is free up to RM300 only. The towing charges will be calculated from the workshop to the breakdown / accident scene and back to the workshop.
- Q : Would the benefits under Smart Assist be extended to any of my family members or friends when they drive my car?
- A : Yes, Perodua Smart Assist will still provide the breakdown and towing services to them free of charge providing the vehicle involved is registered with Perodua Smart Assist. However, the Emergency Medical Services will not be extended to any of them unless you have nominated them to replace you.
- Q : How long can I enjoy the benefits?
- A : You can enjoy the benefits free of charge, for the period of 12 months from the date your new Perodua vehicle is first registered.
- Q : What if I sell my car?
- A : The benefits and your rights under this program will cease the moment you sell off your car. However, the benefits are transferable it follows the car! So, when you sell your car, the new owner will be able to enjoy the same benefits, for the balance of the unexpired period. What better way to increase the resale value of your car!/li>